Caring Mill™ 3x Antibiotic Ointment Plus Pain Relief 1 oz.
Caring Mill™ Pain Relief Dual Action Topical Antibiotic Ointment provides infection protection and helps soothe painful minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Exclusively sold at HSA Store. Take your health to the next level with HSA eligible First Aid products.
Caring Mill™ is a line of premium health care products that supports a healthy lifestyle for individuals and their families. With every purchase of Caring Mill products, a donation is made to Children's Health Fund - a non-profit organization that provides health treatments to thousands of underserved children in the United States.
- Provides infection protection
- Helps soothe painful minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
Active Ingredients: Bacitracin Zinc (500 units), Neomycin (3.5mg), Polymyxin B (10000 units), Pramoxine Hydrochloride, USP (10mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean affected area
- Apply a small amount of the product (equal to the surface area of tip of finger) on area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use:
- In or near the eyes
- On large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Do not use longer than 1 week.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition lasts or gets worse
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
- A rash or other allergic reaction occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.