Therabody RecoveryAir JetBoots
RecoveryAir JetBoots make recovery convenient without the need for cords. It eliminates the external pump and tubes, replacing them with integrated motors that are packed into a compact design for easy storage and on-the-go recovery.
One-touch controls on the boots make for fast and easy use. With FastFlush Technology, RecoveryAir JetBoots reach the optimal point for a full and rapid pressure release in just 60 seconds. Ultra-portable, convenient and fast.
Take your health to the next level with HSA eligible External Pain Relief products.
- Temporarily increases circulation to the treated area, helping provide pain relief and support recovery
- Anywhere, on-the-go compression boots
- Total control of your recovery
- 4 Time intervals (20, 40, 60, and continuous)
- 2 Customizable programs for self-guided treatments
- Basic program sharing
- My Recovery Stats tracking
- Bluetooth connectivity via the Therabody App
- 240 minutes of battery life
Each boot has its own fully integrated pump that communicates with the other for a synchronized massage experience. No external pumps, tubes or connections needed, for a more convenient experience. And with a battery life of 240 minutes, there’s less need to travel with the charger.
Precise Pressure Technology
RecoveryAir’s exclusive TruGrade Technology helps apply precise pressure through a true negative gradient air flow, starting from your feet moving toward your heart, to temporarily increase circulation to the treated area.
Faster Cycles. Faster Recovery
Complete one full cycle of boot inflation and deflation in just 60 seconds via FastFlush Technology.
Custom Control Application
Our system lets you set your desired pressure for every session and monitors it according to the size of the limb being treated. Choose from a variety of guided and controlled recovery programs when you connect to the Therabody App via Bluetooth.
Safer, Hygienic Design
Our unique 4 internal overlapping chamber design creates a single contact surface, which provides a hygienic, easy-to-clean interior of the boot.
- 2 RecoveryAir compression boots with integrated pumps
- 36W Charger - jack port
- Splitter charging cord
- Boots pouch
- Small / Medium/ Large
Read the User Manual before use.
1. To get started, put your boots on and get into a comfortable position.
2. Once ready, turn ON the RecoveryAir JetBoots integrated pump, by pressing the power button.
3. After your boots are ON and have automatically paired, you can adjust the pressure and time settings directly
from the integrated pumps before your treatment begins. More settings can be made from the Therabody app.
(If your boots are not automatically paired, see section Troubleshooting on page 8.)
4. Use your JetBoots at the same time as a pair or independently of each other.
- Read all instructions before using the RecoveryAir JetBoots for the first time.
- This system is intended for use by people in good health. This system is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that may affect their normal well-being.
- If you are, or may be, pregnant, consult with your physician before use.
- Do not use this system over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation. Do not use if you have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis.
- This system should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- Consult your physician prior to use.
Please note that we are unable to ship this product outside the contiguous United States. We apologize for the inconvenience.